Monday, July 11, 2011

Beauty all around us

I was out and about over the last few days and I'm sure I joined scores of Erieites who are in amazement of the summer beauty all around us. These shots were taken along East Lake Rd within 2 miles of the Mount. There are hundreds of scenes just like them.

I was especially drawn to little outdoor arrangements that people create around unlikely items: the huge array of daisies all around a telephone pole, including the guy wires; the beautiful purple flowers around an old mailbox and the tiger lilies that are allowed to grow even in front of the Kraus Drive sign.




I also stopped by an outdoor concert at Frontier Park. They are held in their little amphitheater. The group was terrific. Here's the view from our vantage point.

No comments:

Post a Comment