Thursday, June 6, 2013

Authority, power, leadership

Our sister, Joan Chittister, does quite a number of interviews in the course of a year. Often they are somewhat repetitive as the interviewers tend to ask similar questions. But, here's one I can't not highlight. It was done by a woman from the Center for American Progress, a think tank of sorts. I was impressed by the non-canned topics and, of course, Joan's always non-canned answers. She talks about the difference between the concepts of authority vs power vs leadership. Wonderful exchange of ideas. Are we surprised?!

Benetvision's weekly e-newsletter does a great job of keeping its readers up on Joan's latest professional events and publications such as this, but I didn't want to take the chance that all of you don't get that regularly. When I find something I think is really good from Joan, I try to reference it here, too. Hope you enjoy it. Authority, power, leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment