Monday, April 7, 2014

SoS #9

Sign of Spring #9 is one that wasn't on my potential list but this weekend reminded me of its presence: seeing sunsets. You notice that I didn't say sunsets, I said seeing sunsets. During the last few months, when the sun sets anytime from 4:30-6:30 we aren't really down at the lakefront to catch them, not to mention that 1/2 the time the clouds hide them entirely and the other 1/2 of the time it's too cold! So after we turn the clocks ahead and also when the days are getting longer on their own, sunsets return to a time where we can walk to the lake for a look. This night I almost missed it but just caught it through the trees right near the end. So nice to have cloudless skies and later times for this magnificent daily event.


Other things going on in Lake Erie right off of our shore:



As always, click on a photo to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment