Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Homebody

I didn't want to blog during a week's vacation in Florida, about the 80 degrees, sun and flowers there, especially when I realized that the daffodils were still in their "waiting" mode, as was much of spring, in Erie during that same week. But now that I am home-sweet-home and it's predicted to be 60 tomorrow, maybe the winter that won't leave the whole northern half of the country may finally be leaving it after all.

So even though I am a homebody at heart I am grateful for a week's respite from a very cold and very snowy winter and am looking forward to a beautiful spring that Erie always has. I wish that I could have said, "Beam me up, Scotty" to the whole community for a week in the southern sun, too!

A part of the inter-coastal waterways that wind their way through the cities of southern Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment