Monday, November 13, 2023

Archives

 



The larch in our backyard has started to drop its unique pods /seeds. I'm not sure of the proper name.
They are so very unique, we never get tired of looking at them.

This week the archivist for our Federation is here for some business. It is such a treat to have "access" to her expertise and advice. She'll be meeting with our community archivist and I hope to get her in town to look at what we're doing with Sister Joan's literary works, too. I am such an amateur at this but I really love the work. It is such a joy and so rewarding to organize and preserve the best of an organization for the future. 

I've called myself "Sister Nancy Drew" for the many times I find something out of the blue, that we didn't know we had, and turns out to be so valuable. Archives seems to be a subset of detective work.


No comments:

Post a Comment