Thursday, February 11, 2016

a.m. and p.m.

In the mornings this is our "office companion," Lady--a very sweet, smart and beautiful small parrot. Except for occasional squawking outbursts, she is a friendly co-worker. Here she is all decked out for Mardi Gras.

In the afternoons my office is bedecked with plants and flowers...both inside and outside (well, not now exactly, but the other three seasons for sure!).  A few weeks ago I showed you our blooming orchid, only two flowers then. Here it is with six and I found the seventh open this afternoon--after this photo was taken.

I read once that we should make beautiful and personal the places where we spend most of our time, e.g. work spaces. I hope you have made yours such--40 hours/week is a good part of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment