Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day

"Leap Day" is a new term for me. I've heard it all over recently in all sorts of promotions leading up to Monday, February 29. It seems as if a lot of businesses, both local and national, are trying to cash in on yet another "holiday" as we have "Buy one, get the second for 29 cents" and similar specials all lined up for the Leap Day.

So, when I received a wonderfully creative link from one of my friends, I thought it would be a perfect Leap Day gift for all of you.

If you love, or even just know, Erie, I think you'll really like it; if you don't know Erie but wish you did (!!) you will, too. And if you just love your own city, you can search in YouTube to see if some clever videographer has done something similar for your town---and enjoy it there.

So, happy Leap Day and enjoy these time-lapse views of some of Erie's best:
here


No comments:

Post a Comment