Sunday, December 18, 2016

Relief from the holiday mayhem!

Whether this time of year has a spiritual, commercial or recreational base for you, one thing we can all probably agree on is that the days are full. Very full. It seems that they catch us up as in river rapids and we just get swept away from one thing to the next, to the next, to the next. Very little down time and even less time to just breathe.

So as a small break from all that I'm sharing part of a fun and funny website that was sent to me recently. Its name is: 25 Jokes and Puns No Grammar Nerd Can Resist. I've picked my five favorite, but if you want to read them all, just click on the link and enjoy this "little break" from the craziness of the season. I think you'll laugh right out loud.

Number 5: The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar. It was tense.

Number 4: Knock knock. Who's there? To. To who? No, to whom.

Number 3: What do you say when you're comforting a grammar Nazi? There, their, they're...

Number 2: Spellcheck has become my worse enema.

Number 1: My life is a constant battle between wanting to correct grammar and wanting to have friends.


Advent banners in one of the chapel niches.

No comments:

Post a Comment