Sunday, March 5, 2017

Paraprosdokians-part 2

10. In filling out an application, where it says, "In case of emergency, notify...." I wrote: "A doctor."

11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they're sexy.

12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

13. I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

15. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

16. You're never too old to learn something stupid.

17. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.


For updates on our BWSC volunteer, check out her February and March blog entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment