Sunday, March 26, 2017

Springtime is time for...

A few months ago I read a short "tip" in a magazine about a new way to organize T-shirts. Since I have quite a number of such I read this supposed tip and tried it. Much to my surprise and delight, I humbly admit, it was great and has not only helped my where-is-that-t-shirt dilemma, but I transferred its ideas to turtlenecks and sweaters! I was equally surprised to learn that this tip was from an entire book of such, titled The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing.

I discovered the book when one of our sisters reviewed it for our What Sisters/Oblates Read section of our website.

If you live with a little more clutter than you really want or if you are a slightly obsessive organizer already or if you're just curious about such a title, read Sister Linda's review here and see if your curiosity sends you to your local library or to amazon.com---where BTW the book rank's #10 on their book list of over 300,000 titles!



No comments:

Post a Comment