Thursday, June 24, 2021

1,500

 

As I was thinking about what to post for LTSGW today I noticed that the number of posts for this site was now listed as 1,500! 

The formation of this blog all started in 2007 because our website was going through a rough time and I just wanted to "fill in," so to speak, with the everyday news and events around our monastery for our friends, family, oblates and for any readers that just happened along. I guess that after 14+ years, twice a week, plus occassional special times of more postings (namely Holy Week, Christmas, etc), they could reach 1,500. Amazing!

But, now, due to the fact that our community website is doing a fine job of sharing our news and that some of the sisters are also sharing their own takes on the life here at Mount St. Benedict, I'm going to modify my own sharing a little--namely to just once a week: Mondays. 

I do reserve the right, if something I think is really different or interesting pops up, to throw in an occassional non-Monday posting, but generally there will just be one a week.

Thanks to my friends, cousins, oblates and anyone else, for being faithful readers all these Thursdays and I hope that you'll continue to check in on Mondays. In the meantime, if you haven't already checked out some of the other Sister blogs, give them a try. They are really very fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment